Quality Ductless Home Heating and Cooling Installation Throughout Berks County
Searching for a flexible, high-efficiency way to control the temperature in your home? A ductless home heating and cooling system may be just what you are looking for. By using Meade HVAC to upgrade your home’s HVAC technology you can improve your home in a variety of ways.
5 Benefits Of Ductless Mini Split Systems
- Flexibility – Ductless heating and cooling units are fairly small and do not take up much space in your home. The indoor fans only take up a few of feet of space on the wall and the outdoor compressor is about the size of a large suitcase.
- Energy Efficiency – Unlike common HVAC systems, ductless systems deliver air directly into your room. The air does not travel through the walls or have a chance of getting stuck due to dust build-up. This improves both the efficiency and the lifespan of your system.
- Save Money – Utility costs for traditional HVAC systems has been on the rise lately. Ductless heating and cooling systems rely on less power, thereby saving you money.
- Improve Air Quality – Traditional HVAC systems get dirty quickly and the filters have to be changed often. Ductless systems have multi-stage filtration systems that keep your air free of allergens, dust, and bacteria for longer periods of time. Cleaner air will also help those with allergies.
- Environmentally Friendly – Meade HVAC’s ductless air systems have little effect on the ozone layer. They use cleaner energy which will help reduce your carbon footprint.
How Does It Work?
When you order a ductless home heating system from Meade HVAC there are two main parts that you can expect to be installed in your home. The first is a compressor unit that will be installed just outside your home on a concrete slab. The other is one or more fans that are placed on the interior of an outer wall near the ceiling.
The compressor pumps warm or cool air through short pipes in the wall to the fans. The fans then distribute the air throughout your home. The compressor also transfers energy to the indoor units so that you do not need to worry about having any more wires in your home.
Ductless home heating and cooling systems are quick and easy to install. When you contact Meade HVAC to schedule an appointment, we will send you a knowledgeable technician who can help you choose which type of system and configuration will work best for your home and budget.
Quality Gas Conversions Near Berks County
Considering making the switch from oil to natural gas? Contact Meade HVAC to learn more or schedule an appointment. One of our knowledgeable technicians can help you make the best choices for your home and budget.
Let’s Get Started!
Fill out the form below and let us know about what services you are interested in. We’ll get back to you promptly to answer any questions or schedule service.